Adjustable Speed • Continuous Duty • Quiet
VIBCO's Model HLF-1300 is the small version of VIBCO's Big Buster. The HLF-1300 is ideal for large hoppers (and structures). These units are equipped with an internal coupling to minimize the wear of the hydraulic motor. The small and powerful high speed 9000 RPM vibrators offer an inexpensive solution to many material handling problems while operating with just 2.5 gallons per minute.
With it's unique design, premature failure of the drive unit is eliminated. This will drastically add to the unit life and eliminate costly shutdowns and excesssive maintenance expenditures. The unit can now be used continuously and also economically which is a big advantage over units made by others.
In order to choose the correct model for your spreaders and tenders, you need to answer the following questions as realistically as possible.
1) What is the total yardage of the spreader?
2) What is the length of the spreader?
3) What is the width of the spreader?
4) What is the spreader made of: steel, stainless steel, aluminum, plastic, etc.?
5) What is the material being hauled?
6) Is the material wet, dry, sticky, etc.?
7) How heavy is the material (weight per cubic foot)?
8) What is the problem you are having (clinging to the sides, sticking, etc.)?
9) What is your power source: electric 12V or 24V, pneumatic (air), or hydraulic ?
With these answers - and perhaps a photo or two of your equipment captured on your phone - we can get you the the help you need. Check out our Virtual Van Visit page, to see how we give you easy to follow 1, 2, 3 step-by-step mounting procedures. We also can give you an Instructional Manual page that can answer many of your questions. If you want to see how our HLF-700 appears in our general catalog, click here for the Catalog Page.
As with all VIBCO vibration equipment, our units are 100% manufactured in the USA under strict quality standards - just as they were when we started this venture in 1962. We hold numerous US and Foreign Patents and are continuing that innovative spirit with a new generation of engineers, and solid craftmen and women.
When you place your order, many of our models are available in stock to ship the same day or next day to get them in your hands quickly. And if you have any questions, our technical support is there for you 24 hours a day!1-401-539-2392